|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
This documentation is in beta mode.
You will need Microsoft 365 administrative privileges and Waldo Admin Role.
Before diving in the creation of great reports, you have to install the app on your Power BI account. Because our app is not yet listed on AppSource, you have to configure your tenant to accept apps that are not published and avoid this message:
1 - Configure your tenant to accept apps that are not published.
- Click on this link: Power BI - Tenant Settings
- Go to "Template App Settings" and expand "Install template apps not listed in AppSource"
- You can enable the feature. You can select the scope of users.
- Click on "Apply"
If you want to get more information about Template apps admin settings: Template app admin settings - Power BI | Microsoft Docs
2 - Install the Waldo PowerBI app.
- Click on this link: https://app.powerbi.com/Redirect?action=InstallApp&appId=22ee0912-d176-4123-a1f1-91dfd3ee4447&packageKey=69b562e7-44d9-4c4b-9e4d-50dd771849a4IMjuj5rnvOhokt3b-MrWuV8pDq-6y6dTyasNZHDqYWk&ownerId=b3d04dac-64ca-46b1-a185-c69b86c95305&buildVersion=14
- Click on Install
- Click on the Waldo App
- You get sample data and sample reports
- To get your data, connect to your account by clicking on Connect your data.
- Click on Sign in and Connect.