|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
For analysis purposes, you can connect to the Waldo database with Excel or PowerBI and make your own reports.
To connect your Excel or your PowerBI to Waldo database, you must have Waldo administrative privileges.
You can refer to this documentation: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/a/solutions/articles/8000101561?portalId=8000023605
1 - Option1: Connect with Power BI.
- Start Power BI Desktop and click on "Get Data".
- Enter "OData" and select "OData Feed"
- Click "Connect".
- Select "Basic" and enter the following URL: https://odata.hellowaldo.app
- Select "Organizational account" and click "Sign In"
- In the authentication window, select or enter your account. When you are authenticated, click on "Connect".
- Select the data you need and click on "Load" to add the data directly to your report or click "Transform" to modify the data.
2 - Option 2: Connect with Excel.
- Start Excel.
- If needed, activate the Power Pivot for Excel add-in as described here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/start-the-power-pivot-add-in-for-excel-a891a66d-36e3-43fc-81e8-fc4798f39ea8
- Click on data then get data and select From OData Feed.
- Select "Basic", enter the following URL: https://odata.hellowaldo.app, and click ok.
- Select the data you need and click on "Load" to add the data directly to your Excel sheet or click "Transform" to modify the data.
3 - Tables
3.1 - Ressources
The following tables contain all your resources and configuration specified in your Waldo Admin Portal.
|OfficeAreas||Office areas attached to Offices|
|OfficeDesks||Desks attached to Office Areas and Office Tags|
|Parking||Parking attached to Offices|
|ParkingSpots||Spots attached to Parking and Parking Tags|
|CustomLocations||Custom Locations |
3.2 - Reservations
|CustomLocationReservations||Users' custom locations declarations|
|OfficeRequests||Users' desks requests|
|OfficeReservations||Users' desks reservations|
|ParkingRequests||Users' parking requests|
|ParkingReservations||Users' parking reservations|
3.3 - Links
These tables are technical tables to link entities
|OfficeDesksTagsLinks||Links between Office Desks and Tags|
|ParkingSpotsTagsLinks||Links between Parking and Tags|
3.4 - External data
This table presents data that are not stored in your data center. The OData API is using the token to call Microsoft Graph on behalf of the user and get the user's data.
|Users||Users with attributes about licenses. This table does not contain all the users of your Azure AD, only the users which have already used Waldo at least once.|