Start a new topic

Get feedback from users

You're testing Waldo and now, you'd like to get some feedback from your users? This topic may help you.

First, take a moment to think about this great quote from Margaret Mead, anthropologist.

Then, try to make the difference between the flexwork approach (work from home, work at the office), your company's flexdesk approach (book a desk versus fixed desk) and the Waldo app you're testing. These are three different (but related) topics.

And again, keep in mind that what people say, what people do and what people say to do are different things :).

Here are some "golden questions" you may ask to users (not too closed, not too opened, qualitiatives and quantitatives).
Of course, the best is to ask users, face to face, what they think. But you may not have enough time to do that :).

Some questions for you poll

1. Do you think being able to decide to work from home or at the office is a good thing for you?
    • Yes it's a good thing.
    • it doesn't make any difference.
    • No, it's not a good thing.
    • I'm not concerned, I'm 100% remote or 100% at the office.

2. Do you think being able to decide to work from home or at the office is a good thing for the company?
    • Yes it's a good thing.
    • I have no opinion.

3. Do you think being able to decide where to work at the office (instead of having a fixed desk at the office) is a good thing in your personal way of working?
    • Yes it's a good thing.
    • I'm not concerned, I've got a fixed desk.

4. Do you think being able to decide where to work at the office (instead of having a fixed desk) is a good thing for the company?
    • Yes, it's a good thing.

5. With this new way of working (work from home, at the office, book a desk), does the Waldo app helps you?
    • Yes, a lot.
    • Yes, a little.
    • I don't see the value of the Waldo app.
    • It makes things harder.
    • I never tried Waldo.

6. Is there something you especially like with Waldo?

7. Is there something you especially dislike with Waldo?

8. Was there anything you expected to see with Waldo, but you didn't?

9. Was there anything you you were surprised to see with Waldo?

10. Would you recommend Waldo?
    • Yes
    • No

11. Is there something you'd like to tell us?

HOW TO CREATE YOUR POLL?

You can use Microsoft Forms to create your poll.
Have a look here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ww/microsoft-365/online-surveys-polls-quizzes

See attached some images you can use for some questions in you poll.

Login or Signup to post a comment