Half a day booking

Hi Everyone,

We're about to activate the half-day reservation feature by default for everyone.

Here's more information: 

https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000113204-how-to-book-a-desk-or-parking-spot-for-half-a-day

We've designed this feature so it won't make any difference for those who don't want or need it. :)

This great feature will be available on Wednesday, February 21st.

Enjoy your day!

The Waldo team

1 person likes this

Hi, could you explain a bit more the impact to our users? What will change for them, will they have new buttons or consider something while booking?

What do you mean by "We've designed this feature so it won't make any difference for those who don't want or need it"

Thanks!

Hi Robin,

Thank you for asking. As you can see in the original post, there are three dots on the right of the location. When you click on it, you can choose "morning" or "afternoon". By default, clicking on the location books for the day.

Let me know if you have any questions,

The Waldo team

1 person likes this

Alright, thanks for the clarification.

Another question: What exactly means "half day", at which time the first half ends? Will the desk automatically be free after that time and bookable again? Can we configure the time or even better, can every user set his time in his own user settings?

The "half day"  feature is simply half of a day :) There's no specified start or end time.

(Although there's a technical time frame of 8 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm, it doesn't significantly affect this.)

The goal of this feature is to divide the day in half. It's not about booking a desk per hour.

Does it answer your question?

Okay, I understand. So it is more to show to other colleagues when I am at the office?

Because I thought the feature is also to maximize the desk usage, to make it possible to use the same desk for a user that starts working in the morning and another that starts after noon.

But to leverage that, they should know at which time it starts/ends, so they can plan accordingly.

1 person likes this

Its a great feature but will we be able to use is as a pattern setting as well? 

Login or Signup to post a comment