You can make Waldo available for your entire organization. Once deployed, the Waldo app will be available to all your users, as a new app and/or as a pinned app.
- Go to the Microsoft Teams admin center: https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/. You will need Microsoft 365 administrative privileges.
- Click on the Teams app and then click on Setup Policies.
- Select the policy Global (Org-wide default)
- Under Installed apps, click on Add apps.
- Search for Waldo then click on add.
If you don't see the Waldo app, it means Waldo has not been installed for your organization. In that case, refer to the article How to install the Waldo app.
- Under Pinned apps, click on Add apps and repeat the same operation.
- Click on Save.