|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
Our connector is not published on the Power BI store. It's necessary to configure your Power BI desktop app to sideload it.
- Before proceeding, make sure to whitelist the Waldo connector.
Follow this guideline to add the thumbprint to your registry: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/desktop-trusted-third-party-connectors
The thumbprint is : 7011ba34d81307f36c4d14df04835cfb4950db8e
- Download the file Waldo.pqx and move (Copy and paste) it to the following path directory: %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Power BI Desktop\Custom Connectors.
- Launch the Power BI desktop and click Get Data.
Note: If you haven't installed it yet, you can download it at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=58494
- In the search bar, type Waldo.
- Click Sign-in, then Connect.
Note: Only those with Waldo Organization Administrator or Report Administrator roles can proceed. To assign a role to a user, check out : https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000101561
- You are now set to either create your own reports or use the default template "Waldo-V2.pbx", as mentioned in this article.