|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
When an area is full Waldo manages reservations differently, depending on the version you use.
- When you use the Free version, the rule is "first come, first served". Priority does not apply.
- When an area is full, you cannot select the area manually even if you are a priority user. You must either select another area or work from home.
By default, Waldo processes reservations daily at 11:00 am and three days in advance.
- When an area is full, Waldo places you on a waiting list.
- If the reservation has already been processed (three days in advance by default), priority applies to the waiting list only.
You may get a desk if another user cancels their reservation.
- If the reservation has not been processed yet (beyond three days by default), Waldo will reserve a desk for you based on your priority.