|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
This article describes how to set up a map.
If you'd like, based on a draft plan that you provide, we can create a beautiful office space design using your own branding + look and feel. Simply contact us for more information.
To set up the map feature, you will need to upload your office map as an image (png, jpg). Maximum size is 10MB per map.
1 - Request your map design
To request for your map design, refer to this documentation: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000099672
2 - Upload your map
- Go to the management portal: https://admin.hellowaldo.app
- Authenticate using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Under Maps, click on Add a new map.
- If it says, "Waldo licenses are required to activate this feature," you can contact us to activate your free test.
- Type the display name of the map then upload the image of your map. It must be a PNG or JPG file, less than 10MB.
If you'd like, based on a draft plan that you provide, we can create a beautiful office space design using your own branding + look and feel. Just contact us for more information.
3 - Place desks
- Once done, select a desk from the left column, then click on the map to place the desk.
- Click save.
- If you'd like to add many maps (floor 1, floor 2, etc.) for the same office, click on the " + " icon.
4 - Place points of interest
- Click the point of interest you'd like to add (such as fire extinguisher).
- Click on the map to place the point.