|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
Quick introduction, purpose.
- An office is usually considered as a building.
- Parking is always associated with an office. You can only have one parking designation per office (see best practice below if you have more than one parking designation per office).
- Parking consists of parking spots. Unlike offices, parking does not consist of areas.
- Parking spots can be specified with parking tags. By default, there are 5 parking tags: car, motorbike, bicycle, e-car, reduced mobility. You can add or delete parking tags.
- Users are assigned with an office (one or many) and a parking.
- When you delete an office, it deletes the areas, desks, parking, parking areas, and parking spots in turn.
- Start by creating offices. You should create as many offices as there are buildings.
- Next, create a parking. If you have multiple parking designations for one office, you'll need to register for the check-in version of Waldo. The free version of Waldo does not support multiple parking designations per office.
- Keep in mind that parking tags are used in the onboarding process for each user. Parking tags should be explicit and simple to understand.
- The reduced mobility tag is not displayed in the onboarding process. The reduced mobility tag is directly assigned to users via the administration portal.
- Parking tags can be assigned to users manually. Still, we recommend you let users decide which type of parking (represented by parking tags) they will need during the onboarding process.
Ready to go?
- Click on parking spots.
- Click on bulk add.
- Select the office you want to associate parking spots with. Then enter the number of spots you want to create.
- Select the type of parking spots you want to create (using the parking tags).
In the example below, we created 10 spots in the single parking area. The single parking area is associated with the Main Parking. The Main parking is associated with the Paris Office.
The reduced mobility tag is not displayed during the onboarding process. Users may not decide themselves if they need a reduced mobility spot or desk. The reduced mobility tag is directly assigned to the users.
- Click on users and then on users again.
- Click on the user you want to assign the reduced mobility tag to.
- Ensure the parking reservation is enabled.
- Click on add parking tag and then add your tags (such as reduced mobility, car, bike, etc.).
- You're done! Waldo will now display the office and parking occupancy.