|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
- An office is usually considered as a building.
- Parking is always associated with an office. You can only have one parking designation per office (see best practice below if you have more than one parking designation per office).
- Parking consists of parking spaces. Unlike offices, parking does not consist of areas.
- Parking spaces can be specified with vehicle types and parking tags.
- By default, there are 4 vehicle types (car, motorbike, bicycle, e-car) and 3 parking tags (Guest, Reduced Mobility, and Sheltered).
- Users are assigned with an office (one or many) and a parking.
- When you delete an office, it deletes the areas, desks, parking, parking areas, and parking spots in turn.
- Start by creating offices. You should create as many offices as there are buildings.
- Next, create a parking.
- Keep in mind that vehicle types are used in the onboarding process for each user. Vehicle tags should be explicit and simple to understand.
- Parking tags and vehicle types can be assigned to users manually. Still, we recommend you let users decide which type of parking (represented by vehicle types) they will need during the onboarding process.
Ready to go?
Parking spot tags define the type of parking spot (indoor, outdoor, guest, charging station etc.). Vehicle types define the type of vehicle (car, bike, electric car, etc.).
Keep in mind that vehicle types are used in the onboarding process for each user. Vehicle types should be explicit and simple to understand.
When you click on Visible to users, the tag becomes visible to users in their users' settings
- Click on parking lots then click on add new parking.
- Select the office you want to associate parking spaces with.
- Click on Parking spaces then click on Add spaces.
- Select the number of spaces to create, the vehicle type and the parking spot tags.
In the example below, we created 10 indoor spots, equipped with a charging station, for Electric cars.
- Click on users and then on users again.
- Click on the user you want to assign the tag to.
- Ensure the parking reservation is enabled.
- Allow the type of parking spaces.
- If needed, specify the must-haves, the nice-to-haves and the favorite parking spots.
You're done! Waldo will now display the office and parking occupancy, and reserve a parking space for you.