How to change users' reservations: super-power view
Modified on: Mon, 14 Feb, 2022 at 10:20 AM
|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
Sometimes, you may need to change a user's reservation, or to switch a desk reservation to another.
You will need Waldo administrative privileges.
- Go to the management portal: https://app.hellowaldo.app..
- Authenticate using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Click on reservation view on the top right.
- From there, you can see users' reservation.
- To remove a user's reservation, click on the user and set his new location.
- When you select remove user from desk, the user will be placed in the waiting list. Waldo will reserve a desk for this user at the next reservation process.
- You can also switch a user's desk with another.
- When you click on an empty slot, you can directly assign a user to a slot.
- When you make a change, impacted users will receive the usual notification in their Microsoft Teams (as below for example).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.