|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
This article explains how to delete the Waldo application from your Microsoft 365 tenant.
You will need Microsoft 365 administrative privileges.
- Go to the Azure Active Directory Admin Center and sign in using your Microsoft 365 administrator account.
- In the left menu, select Enterprise applications.
- Search for Waldo and select it.
- In the Manage section of the left menu, select Properties.
- At the top of the Properties pane, select Delete, and then select Yes to confirm you want to delete the Waldo application from your Azure AD tenant.