|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
Waldo's customer support has no access to your data. To provide us a remote access, you will need to create a new user in your Microsoft 365 tenant with very limited access and permissions.
Step 1 - Create a M365 user account with a Teams Exploratory license (free of charge)
You will need Microsoft 365 administrative privileges.
- Go to the Microsoft 365 admin center: https://admin.microsoft.com. You will need Microsoft 365 administrative privileges.
- Under Users, click Add a user.
- Create a user as below (or name it differently).
- Send the password to your Waldo technical contact email (such as firstname.lastname@example.org as below).
- Select the Microsoft Teams Exploratory License (which is a free license).
- Click on next then Finish adding.
Step 2 - Set the account as a Waldo administrator
- Connect to https://app.hellowaldo.app..
If it's the first time you are connecting to the administration portal, please refer to this documentation: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000095229
- Authenticate with an administrator account.
- Click on Users then Admins & Contacts.
- Add the account you just created.