|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
You've received a private offer from your Waldo sales representative? This article describes how to access it.
If you have Global admins permissions or Teams service admin and Billing admin permissions, we recommend you to purchase your Waldo licenses directly via the Microsoft Teams Admin Center. That will offer you more flexibility to manage your licenses.
For more information, see this article: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000098737
If you don't have Global admins permissions or Teams service admin and Billing admin permissions, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Microsoft AppSource Private Offers. This will redirect you to the "private offer" section of Microsoft appsource.
You can also go to Microsoft AppSource and click on the "private plan" icon on the top right of the page.
- You may have to log in. Use an account with Microsoft 365 administrative privileges.
- Select your private offer and click on Get it now.
- Click on change plan if applicable then select the offer.
Type the number of licenses you need.
- Change your payment method if necessary.
- Once done, click on place order.
Click on configure now to assign licenses to users.
To learn how to assign licenses to users, you may refer to this documentation.