|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
There are 3 ways to order your Waldo licenses:
- Via the Microsoft AppSource catalog.
- Via your Microsoft Azure subscription (if you have one).
- Via a direct quote from us.
If you have a Microsoft Azure Subscription, we recommend subscribing this way. Waldo licenses will be considered as Azure consumption, which may help you reach your Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment.
If possible, use an account with Microsoft 365 administrative privileges: - Subscriptions created with an account with Microsoft 365 administrative privileges can be managed by any account with Microsoft 365 administrative privileges. - Subscriptions created with a regular account (without Microsoft 365 administrative privileges) can only be managed by the user who initiated the order.
- Go https://get.hellowaldo.app You'll be redirected to the Waldo app in the Microsoft AppSource catalog.
- You may have to login. As explained previously, If you can, use an account with Microsoft 365 administrative privileges.
- Click on Get it now.
If you use an account with Microsoft 365 administrative privileges, you'll be redirected to the Microsoft 365 admin center.
If you use a regular account, without Microsoft 365 administrative privileges, you'll be redirected to the Microsoft Teams application catalog (in your Microsoft Teams app)
- If you'd like we create the office plan for you immediately, then select the complete version with map design.
Or, select the complete version Free trial (in that case, we'll create the office plan after the trial period).
You can cancel your subscription any time during the trial period.
- Then, select your Price and billing options.
- Finally, place the order. You can change your payment method if you need (you won't be charged for the trial).
Click on configure now to assign licenses to users.
To assign licenses to user, you can refer to this documentation.
You can change the number of licenses in your Microsoft 365 admin center.
You can find more information at: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000110435
Since Waldo is an app designed for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Azure, you can subscribe to Waldo using your Microsoft Azure subscription.
The great news is that Waldo licenses will be considered as Azure consumption, which may help you reach your Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC).
You can find more information at https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000104091-how-to-pay-for-waldo-licenses-using-your-azure-subscription
Simply contact us at email@example.com :). We'll send you a quote and add the licenses directly to your Waldo portal.