How to display today's map into a Dynamic Display solution (kiosk mode)?
Modified on: Tue, 6 Feb, 2024 at 3:54 AM
|The free plan
|The complete plan
Waldo's kiosk URL is a URL that displays your office's map in full screen on today's date. You can use this URL to display your office plan in your lobby; for example, to know who is sitting where today.
This article describes how to get the kiosk URL.
- Go to the Waldo management portal.
- Authenticate using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Under maps, click on Edit map properties.
Place the kiosk point on the map.
Click Save at the top right corner.
- Click the three dots on the kiosk point.
- Copy the URL.
- Paste it into a web browser to display today's map.
- Scan the QR code with your mobile phone or click the URL.
- Type the code when prompted.
- Authenticate with a Microsoft 365 account. You don't need to assign a Waldo license or a specific role to this user.
- Once authenticated, the map should display automatically.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.