Set Work From Home policies
Modified on: Fri, 21 Jan, 2022 at 11:12 AM
|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
You can set a maximum number of days at work or at the office, per user or per team.
1 - Create the policy
- Go to the management portal: https://app.hellowaldo.app..
- Authenticate using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Under WFH Policies, click on New WFH policy.
- Set your WFH and/or office presence limits.
- Select Deny overage when users may not exceed their WFH limit.
Select Allow overage when users may exceed the limit. Still, users will be notified through their Waldo calendar.
- Set when the presence is recommended or required, at home or at the office.
2 - Assign the policy to users
- Under Users and then Users again, select the users you wish to apply the policy to.
- Click on Change policy then select the policy.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.