Add Waldo to a tab
Modified on: Tue, 25 Jan, 2022 at 4:50 PM
|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
You can add Waldo to a tab to see who is working where among the channel members.
You will need to make the admin consent of the Waldo. You can refer to this article for more information.
- Once the Waldo app has been installed, navigate to your preferred channel in a Team and click the + to add Waldo as a tab in the channel.
- Then select Waldo in the list.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Click on Add then Save.
- Once done, you will see the Waldo calendar as below.
- If you're using the complete version, just click on a desk number to display the map.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.