|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
This article describes how you can customize Waldo apps in the Microsoft Teams admin portal.
Waldo allows you to customize or rebrand the app properties based on your organizational needs via the Teams admin center's "Manage apps" page.
Here are the details you can customize:
- Short name
- Short description
- Full description
- Color icon
- Outline icon
You will need Microsoft 365 administrative privileges.
1 - Customize the app's details.
- Go to the Teams management portal: https://aka.ms/teamsadmincenter..
- Authenticate using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Expand Teams apps and select Manage App.
4. Search for the Waldo app and when you find it, select and press the app.
5. Select the Customizable icon pen and a page will appear at the right side of your screen.
6. Customize the properties based on your organization's needs and then press the Apply button to make the changes.
At any time, you can reset the app details to default by selecting the app name and then selecting Reset to default from the Action dropdown.