|The free version||The complete version||On-demand version|
This article describes how to request a map from the blueprint feature
Maps is another Waldo feature where customers can upload maps to the Waldo administrator portal. Not only that, customers who have certain licenses can request a map from the map design request via the blueprint feature.
- Sign up to the Waldo customer portal at Signup for a new account : WALDO (hellowaldo.app).
- Once done, open a new ticket at https://customer.hellowaldo.app/support/tickets/new
- Select Create/Update a map
- Attach your draft plan. If you have a photo of your office, that's even better.
- It's better for you if you sign up. Once authenticated, you can track all your tickets and their statuses.
- Once your ticket is submitted, Waldo customer support will contact you via the ticket system. We will ask you a few questions regarding chairs, tables, and the color of the meeting tables. It is helpful if you can provide us with photos.