|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
When you try to order licenses, you get the message "Please, update the sold-to address on your billing account".
When you try to update your sold-to address, it says "You have no billing accounts" and you can't add a new one.
This article describes how you can update your sold-to address.
You will need Microsoft 365 administrative privileges.
1 - "Please, update the sold-to address on your billing account".
When you try to order Waldo licenses, you may get the following message "Please, update the sold-to address on your billing account".
Still, when you click on "update billing account", you have no option to update your sold-to address.
2 - Workaround.
- Go to the following URL: https://admin.microsoft.com/Adminportal/Home#/BillingAccounts/billing-accounts/AccountDetails
It's important you directly click the URL - do not navigate to the billing account section via the Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Authenticate using the Microsoft 365 account you use to place the order.
- Under Sold-to address, click edit.
- Ensure all the mandatory fileds are filled-in.
- Go back to the Microsoft Teams Admin center and place the order again.