|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
If you'd like, you can reserve a desk for a guest. This guest can be external (e.g. a partner, an outside consultant) or a teammate who doesn't have access to your area.
This feature is very useful for teammates who need to access areas only a few times each month or year. You don't have to give them access to the area. Simply ask someone to invite them as a guest.
Guests (externals or teammates) can use the free version of Waldo. However, the one who invites them must have the complete version of Waldo.
1 - Activate the feature
- Go to the management portal: https://app.hellowaldo.app..
- Authenticate using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Under Users, and then Users, select the users who are allowed to invite guests.
- Then click on Set Guest Reservation and then Enable Guest Reservation.
2 - How to invite a guest
- Open your Waldo app.
- Click on the + icon near your first name.
- Enter your guest.
- Then select the area where you'd like to book a desk for your guest.
- If he's an internal user (with the same domain name), Waldo will also update your guest's calendar.
Here's what you will see when you are invited by a teammate.