|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
With Waldo, you can define thresholds to ensure there are enough Fire Wardens and First Aiders at the office.
Firstly, you should ensure that all features are activated, as described in the following documentation: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000110664
- Go to the management portal: https://admin.hellowaldo.app
- Authenticate using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Under Resources and then Offices, click on the office you'd like to configure.
- Define your thresholds.
If you can't see the option "emergency presences policy", that's probably because the Waldo app has not been fully consented. Please, refer to this documentation: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000096278-grant-consent
- Under Users and then Users, click on the user you'd like to configure.
- Open the Waldo app on Microsoft Teams. You should now see two new lines: First aiders and Fire wardens.
- This new card is also added to the onboarding process (the first time you add Waldo to your Microsoft Teams).
If you can't see these options, it's likely because the feature has not been activated.
Please refer to this documentation to ensure all features are activated: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000110664