How to pay for Waldo licenses using your Azure subscription
Modified on: Thu, 2 Feb, 2023 at 2:14 PM
|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
Since Waldo is an app designed for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Azure, you can subscribe to Waldo using your Microsoft Azure subscription.
The great news is that Waldo licenses will be considered as Azure consumption, which may help you reach your Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC).
More information about Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC).
To track your Microsoft Azure Consumption Commitment (MACC), check this article: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cost-management-billing/manage/track-consumption-commitment?tabs=portal
Go to your Microsoft Azure Portal marketplace at https://portal.azure.com/#view/Microsoft_Azure_Marketplace/MarketplaceOffersBlade/selectedMenuItemId/home
- Search for Waldo and select it, or click on View private products if the option appears.
- Select the offer you need.
- Select the Azure Subscription you want to use, then select (or create) a Resource group. Now, type the name of your Waldo subscription and then click on Review + Subscribe.
- Wait a few seconds, then click on Configure Account Now. You'll be redirected to the Waldo Management Portal.
- You can now configure Waldo.
If you'd like to learn more about the configuration, you can refer to this documentation: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/folders/8000089750
- If you'd like to update your Waldo Subscription, go to your Microsoft Azure Portal, then Resource Groups, then select the group you created before.
From there, you can change the number of users.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.