Questions to ask to the HR people
Modified on: Thu, 16 Mar, 2023 at 8:46 AM
|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
To make Waldo's configuration easier, here are a couple of questions you may ask your HR representatives.
1 - Get details about the Work from home policies.
- How many WFH days are allowed? is that per week, per month, or per year?
- Is there a limit on the number of days at the office? is that per week, per month, or per year?
- Do you allow the overage or not?
- Is there a specific day when users should work from home?
- Is there a specific day when users should work at the office?
- Do you have one or multiple WFH policies?
- If many, which users should have which policy?
- Is there a Microsoft 365 group to identify these users?
2 - Identify the exceptions.
- Who is supposed to have a dedicated fixed desk?
(still, using Waldo is important to know when/where this user is at the office)
You can use the can only be reserved by feature for these users.
- Are there some users who should be considered a priority?
You can use the priorities to manage these users, so Waldo will compute their request firsts.
You should also read this article about safe reservation
- Are there users with a disability?
- Do they need a specific desk or a specific parking spot?
3 - Improve the Outlook Smart Sync feature.
- Does the HR system sync with Outlook for holidays?
(Waldo can sync automatically with Outlook: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000102797-outlook-smart-sync)
- Is the event an "all-day event"?
(Waldo only syncs "all-day" events)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.