|The free plan
|The complete plan
If you'd like, you can start using Waldo with demonstration data. This is a good way to see how Waldo can assist you with your flexible work approach within just a few minutes.
Of course, you can delete, rename, or update this data any time.
1 - Assign areas to users.
- Go to the management portal: https://admin.hellowaldo.app
- Authenticate using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Under Users, select your user name.
- Click on Add Allowed Areas.
This will grant you permission to book a desk in the assigned area.
2 - Launch the Waldo app in Microsoft Teams.
- Open Microsoft Teams.
- Click on Apps and search for Waldo.
- Click on Open.
You can now explore the Waldo app with demonstration data!
Once you feel ready to configure Waldo according to your company's needs, you can start reading this documentation.