Activating all features
Modified on: Fri, 8 Sep, 2023 at 3:02 PM
|The free version
|The complete version
By default, only basic features are activated, regardless of whether you are using the free or the complete version. One of the first steps you should take is to activate the features you need. Here's how to do that.
- Go to the consent page of the management portal: https://admin.hellowaldo.app/consent.
Or go to the management portal then Global Settings then Features Activation and Consent.
- Authenticate using your Microsoft 365 account if needed.
- Select the features you need.
- Then click on Consent scopes.
- Authenticate again using your Microsoft 365 account.
- Click on Accept.
If you'd like to know more about the consent process, you can check this article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.