|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
If you have a ClickShare equipped with the Digital Signage feature, you can display the Waldo map to check the office occupancy, search for a free desk, check if your colleagues are at the office or where they sit.
To enable the Digital Signage feature on your ClickShare unit, refer to the following article:https://www.barco.com/en/support/knowledge-base/1857-digital-signage-on-clickshare
Next, you'll need to register your ClickShare unit with the XMS cloud management platform. For guidance, consult the following article: https://www.barco.com/en/support/knowledge-base/2534-how-to-use-the-xms-cloud-management-platform
- Go to the Waldo management portal at https://admin.hellowaldo.app and copy your Kiosk Point URL.
If you need help creating a kiosk point, refer to this article: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/en/support/solutions/articles/8000098325
- Go to the XMS management platform at https://xms.cloud.barco.com
- Click the Manage icon, then Baseunits, and select your base unit.
- Click Manage.
- Under Configuration then Digital Signage, paste the Kiosk Point URL to the Custom Url textbox.
- After these steps, return to your ClickShare unit,. You should see the following screen:
- Scan the QR code with your mobile phone or go to https://microsoft.com/device/login with your laptop.
- Type the code when prompted.
- Authenticate with a Microsoft 365 account. You don't need to assign a Waldo license or a specific role to this user.
- Once authenticated, the map should display automatically on your ClickShare unit.