|The free plan||The complete plan||On-demand plan|
The configuration of Waldo is very easy and quick. However, what takes time is getting a clear vision of how to organize your project.
The configuration of Waldo is very easy and quick. However, what takes time is getting a clear vision of how to organize the areas, who can go where, who has priority, who gets a fixed desk, etc.
Here are some questions you can ask yourselves to help with this process: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/support/solutions/articles/8000102042-how-to-successfully-deploy-waldo-ask-the-right-questions-.
These questions will be reviewed during the administrator training, which is part of the complete version of Waldo.
If you have a clear understanding of your business rules, and if your maps are ready to be designed, here is a timeline you can consider:
- It usually takes 1 to 3 weeks to find a mutually convenient time to schedule the admin training.
- Map design typically takes 3-5 days. You can request the design before the admin training.
- Creating a personalized video for your users usually takes 3-5 days, and you will need the map design to request this video.
More information about the video: https://customer.hellowaldo.app/support/solutions/articles/8000100063
- Once the admin training session is completed, allow one day for the Waldo admin to configure 300 users, to three days to configure more than 1000 users.
- Ideally, a "dry run" period of one or two weeks is recommended.
For the map design, we need a schema or your office, with the desk’s orientations (to know which side of the desk we can place the chairs). It can be a drawing, as long as the proportions are good.
|Workload (for you)||Lead time|
|Administrator training||The administrator training usually takes 60 minutes for IT people and 90 minutes for tech-savvy people||4~5 days to schedule the administrator trainig.|
|Map creation and update||15 minutes per map to request the map creation and answer questions.|
|Create your personalized video||Depending on the personalization you'd like to get, it can take from a couple of minutes to 2~3 hours of work (to screenshoot and record what we need to create the video).|
|Set-up Waldo for 300 users.|
(offices, areas, WFH policies, users, office/area owners, attach desks to maps, etc.)
|Once you know who can do what, consider 2 days of work.|
|Set-up Waldo for 1000 users.||Once you know who can do what, consider 3~5 days of work.|